Visitation is held on Saturday from 8:00 am to 11:00 am or from 1:00 pm to 4:00 pm. You must be here and signed in by 10:30 am or 3:30 pm.
** this includes everyone that comes into the jail and wants to enter the secure part of the jail. Please leave all items not allowed in the jail in your car. The jail is not responsible for any items that are not allowed in the secure part of jail.
YOU MAY BE MONITORED BOTH VISUALLY AND AUDIBLY AT ANY GIVEN TIME WHILE YOU’RE IN THIS FACILITY.
THERE IS NO EXPECTATION OF PRIVACY IN THIS FACILITY.
- Only 2 adults may visit with an inmate each visitation day. The only exception to this is children under 5 years of age (has to sit on adults lap)
Inmates are allowed only 1 visit per Saturday.
- If you have been incarcerated at the Franklin County Security Center within the past year (12 months) you are not permitted a visit with any incarcerated inmate currently here.
- If you leave the visitation room at any time we have the right to ask you to leave the building and your visit will be ended.
- Photos or recording of inmate visitation is prohibited. You will be asked to leave if this is violated, and restricted from visiting that inmate until further notice.
- Visitation may be terminated at any time due to improper behavior by inmate or visitor, to include under the influence of any substance.
- Visitation will be denied if there is an active Protection Order in place.
- You must currently be listed on the inmates visitation list. If not the inmate has the right to refuse your visit.
- As of April 28, 2009 children over the age of 5 are considered adults. Children under the age of 5 must sit on an adults lap. If your child is left unattended we have the right to ask you to leave and your visit will be cut short.
- Money will not be accepted for any inmate in any form, to place money on an inmates commissary account you must visit the d&d vending website (www.ddvending.com), or kiosk, in Front Lobby, where it will prompt you on the correct way to upload any amount of money you choose to. For the kiosk you will need the last 6 of the inmates social security number and the last two numbers of the inmates birth year.
All visitors must sign the visitation book, and all information must be complete and correct before you can visit anyone at this facility.
NAME OF WHO YOU’RE VISITING:
*visitation may be canceled at any time, for any reason, with out notice.
*If it takes two lines that will be fine, just make sure all info is correct and complete or you will not get your visit.
*All visitors over the age of 18 will need a valid and current state id or drivers license in order to visit. A photo copy will be made on your first visit and put into a file.
Once a copy is made you may not be asked to see it every time you visit but you should still have it on your person upon entering the facility. This also includes children visits on Sundays.